1. Money-saving: When you take out of the guest-list those who aren’t fundamental, when a desert table doesn’t take place in a natural spot, when invitations are better face to face, all the costs go down.
2. Just the essential: Never made more sense the phrase less is more, just some few will be invited and many must-have of the weddings that don’t speak to you will be put aside. Those long wedding check-lists just don’t exist in the elopements because the must-have are reduced to two people in love, those people who really matter and maybe a celebrant.
3. Any place: You can elope in almost any location you imagine, a beach, natural reserves, the building’s rooftop.
4. More sustainable: Going back to that less is more… wastage doesn’t take place in elopements, the planet is going to love that couple who make the decision to reduce the guest list and therefore reduce waste.
5. Just what is truly meaningful: Elopements distance themselves from the commonplace of weddings, all those traditions that don’t make sense for many people won’t be part of that day.